7 Life Progress Stages.
1. Not knowing what you want out of life. (Ignorance, Limiting beliefs, Fear)
2. Thinking you know what you want out of life because you look at people more than you discover yourself. (Delusion, using other people’s methods for your life without discernment)
3. Knowing what you want out of your life. (Purpose.)
4. Thinking you know what you must do to get what you want out of life. (Illusion of grandeur)
5. Knowing what you must do to get what you want out of life. (Intelligence, research, education)
6. Planning out what you know you must do to get what you want out of life. (Strategy)
7. Ruthless Vehement Execution. (Strategic Execution)
Once you succeed!
Take up a bigger challenge and repeat the process.
These processes don’t come easy and some of them do take time. But what you must know is that, the revelation of these processes are hidden in books, mentors, experiences, observations and insights.
Sadly, many people never fully fulfill these processes in their life time. These are the people who do not know the true extent of their personal power.
Don’t be in that clique.
1. Know what you want.
2. Know what you must do to get it.
3. Pay whatever price you must. (Because every time you don’t pay the needed price, you’ll have to pay higher the next time you realise you should have paid it.)
4. Then EXECUTE WITH VEHEMENCY.
May your life make meaning to the world!
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale