What you need is already provided for (4). #DidYouKnow?
Today we shall explore the fourth protocol of approach.
1. Your language matters a lot.
2. The principle of specificity.
3. Latching an image to your imagination.
4. Attitude par consistency.
5. Invisible to visible, intangible to tangible.
6. The conversion conduit.
4. Latching an image to your imagination.
In photography, there is a difference between image and imaging and I’ll try to make it simple. I can say imaging is the order of infinite supply and boundless possibilities, it consist of impressions, light, symbols, words and every fibre of communication that lies above the third dimension. Image on the other hand is you capturing a moment from the universal flow of imaging (I hope someone got that)
While you’re trying to work on a need, it’s important for you to learn to capture it. This is a vision casting process where you get a picture of that need and make it visible.
But there is one omission some experts fail to mention that’s probably important in vision casting. Many people have pictures of a future they want but they make the grandest error of association… “They don’t include themselves in that picture”
It’s difficult to own a future you imagine if you are not in the picture yourself. So from now own, if you need a car, see yourself in it. If you desire a child, see yourself carrying it, if you desire a spouse, see yourself “spousing’ together. Just include yourself in the picture. Simple!
I heard one of my teachers, Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak talk about factors that limit people and I feel the need to share it with you.
Factors of life Limitations
1. Something I do not know of is responsible for the limitations in my life
2. Something I am aware of but I’ve not believed is responsible for my limitations
3. Something I have believed but I’ve not *consistently acted upon* is responsible for my limitations.
I hope this doesn’t describe you.
… To be continued.
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale
Development & Empowerment Strategist.
Join the #GiHOS community today: http://on.fb.me/1LieE0y
לשמוע את המפקד של המארח של יהוה