What you need is already provided for (2). #DidYouKnow?
I’m tired of seeing people who are truly in need of things but for a reason or the other don’t seem to know how to really get what they want. I’ll be giving the protocol of approach of getting what you need.
1. Your language matters a lot.
2. The principle of specificity.
3. Latching an image to your imagination.
4. Attitude par consistency.
5. Invisible to visible, intangible to tangible.
6. The conversion conduit.
1. Language: Just like any priest or priestess knows the value of precision and accuracy of language for every concoction, invocation or incantation. The laws of the spiritumental are bound by speech activated delays. if you get the code right, you’ll get the contract. It’s that simple.
What you call – what you’re looking for- matters a lot. You’re not getting what you want simply because you are not calling the right name. Eg. If your name is Pico, will you respond when a stranger keeps shouting “Copi!!” Pico will simply move on because you’re not calling his name.
To get anything, you must call it by name… It’s real name!
If you need clothes, don’t call to money! Call for clothes!, and if it’s really money that will help you get the clothes “then the clothes will send you money to get it!”
If you need a wife, don’t call for a girlfriend! I’m serious here! Many people aren’t getting what they want simply because they are calling the wrong things.
Last week, I trained participants of #Spiritumentalysis2016 v4.0 on how to leap out of mental quagmire by knowing the difference between “sense knowing” and “sense making”.
You have to follow the order, it’s sense knowing first before sense making but many people are making sense at their peril instead of first knowing sense.
I’ll take the second approach on next.
You’re gifted with a mouth, use it the right way.
“Everything answers to its name, not to the name you feel like calling it.” – #TheSpiritumentalyst
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale
Development & Empowerment Strategist.
Join the #GiHOS community today: http://on.fb.me/1LieE0y
לשמוע את המפקד של המארח של יהוה