The art of combat. 3
One of the benefits of mastering the art of combat is to prepare you for situations that initially seem beyond you. Learning the art is not a licence to bully others or to maintain a tyrannic stand. It is to bring peace and balance to a system and to ensure your survival in times of war.
So what do you do when situations seem beyond you or when you are faced with a stronger or better opponent?
1. Find his strength! In his strength lies his weakness. Use his strength against him. (For the smart & strategic). The surest way to defeat a Strong man is to find the weakness in his strength! It’s always foolproof.
2. Wear out his strength and energy.give him an Emotional topple. e.g Anger will always leave you unfocused thereby stretching your margin for error.
3. Find his pattern & outwit him. Everyone has a pattern. I can help you on how to discern pattern on later sessions.
4. Use time to your advantage: let me put it this way; many people have lost battles simply because they Dont know how to strategically use their time. That’s why many of you can’t fully account for your 24hrs a day.
5. Have and use at least one or more of these factors: Torschlusspanik , territory, technology and truth. Make sure you have an advantage on one of these. Else, its game over for you.
So who is your stronger opponent? Is it a foe, a competitor, your past, your mind, one witch in your village (so many people claim), emotional stress, psychological dilemma or simply purely induced laziness?
Unleashing Soteria, Lambano Soteria