WHAT TRULY MATTERS:
Ask a young chap a question about life and you’ll hear things like;
“I can’t wait to get married”
“I can’t wait to start making the money”
“I want to go round the world”
“I want to be in a perfect relationship” etc
Ask a much elder man about life and you’ll hear him say something like;
“I wasted my life doing the wrong things”
“I should have given my dreams a little more commitment”
“I should have prayed more often”
“There’s nothing as important as family”
“True happiness only comes from God”
“I should have trusted my spouse the more”
Many people above 50years today have lots of regrets for the choices they made. They hoped they could go back in time to make amends. BUT THAT’S NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE.
No matter what happens or happened, you have the power to make the right choice today. You Dont need to find out later in life how you “should have”, “would have” or “could have” made a wiser choice.
Here are 7 things to note that will prepare you for your next 70 years: (If you choose to heed)
1. Wealth is portable; it’s knowledge
2. Take care of your own, and your own will take care of you
3. Successful people are professionals & entrepreneurs
4. Develop your verbal confidence
5. Be selectively extravagant but prudently frugal
6. Celebrate individuality: encourage creativity
7. Have something to prove: a drive to succeed.
May you always walk in the faith of the Lord.
Unleashing Soteria, Lambano Soteria.