Going far in life: 2015 and beyond.
#iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale
Going far in life (2015):
Counting the cost before embarking on any project/journey is a developmental strategy that’s ever effective. (Even Jesus taught his disciples this strategy). Many people have misinterpreted the “cost” to mean just money (at least that’s what comes to the mind of 80% of people).
When you understand the first process of strategic planning which is FORMULATION, you’ll understand the place and purpose of resources (which could be human, financial, intellectual, etc)
Everyone “wishes” to go far on life, but only few people “choose” to go far.
I’ll mention a few things to consider and work on this year if you want to go far.
1. Develop personal core values and stick to them.
For example; my mentees know that once it’s past 9pm, I don’t like to be disturbed.
2. You can NEVER achieve greatness alone. You need a TEAM of loyal dreamers who believe in your vision.
3. My golden rule this year is; CHOOSE PURPOSE OVER PEOPLE! It will help you a great deal.
4. The moment you stop reading and learning, that’s the day you lose global relevance.
5. If you want to go far, you need a father!
You need direction from a mentor who is committed to bringing out the best in you. (And sow into their lives from time to time) Don’t just suck the life out of them, honour them by appreciating them the little way you can.
6. You need to see far to go far. Without GOD, the farthest you can see is the tip of your nose. Stay committed in building a deep relationship with God. That’s your only bet of getting to destination “destiny” this year.
I will be having the first session of STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE TRAINING SESSION (SITS2015) very soon. If you’re interested in mastering cutting edge strategy for global relevance cum personal development, let me know.
You are blessed! So it’s only expected that you have a blessed day!
Unleashing Soteria, Lambano Soteria!
*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*