YOUR THOUGHTS – your HELP or your HELL?: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny O.
Todays #iMentor session is a very crucial one. This is the crux of life. The way we see things tell so much about what’s going on inside our thoughts.
Our thought life is as important as anything we can think about. What we believe to be real and the way we choose to see thing will either be our edge or our hedge.
If you don’t see yourself wealthy in your heart, if you don’t see yourself succeeding in your heart or mind then it’s going to be very difficult to make it a reality for you.
This is what you need to do, you need to hold yourself accountable for your thoughts. Don’t let your thoughts run wild, don’t give it that freedom. Instead consciously build your thought life to instinctively seek out solutions and creativity. It’s not as hard as it seems. Just give it persistence!
Here is a test for you. If it doesn’t work out, you can hit me on the cheek. But if you are ready to give it all it takes, then you will see your life take a turn for good.
This is what I am practising and it is working for me. It’s just going to take 21days, twenty one days that can turn your life around for the very best. If you are ready to go for it then you may continue reading but if not, just close to this window and continue with your life.
This exercise will be in three modules that will run for seven days each.
Week (one) 1:
* stop anything that gives you a bad or sad memory.
* leave any environment that doesn’t give you a positive energy.
* when you have a wrong thoughts, negate it by saying something positive. (recall, if you THINK negative, kill it by SPEAKING positive.)
Week (two) 2:
* Never say anything bad or negative to anyone NOMATER WHAT THEY DO OR SAY TO YOU.
* become a source of inspiration to at least one person per day. Inspiration could be anything. Anything that gives someone a sense of hope, motivation, or purpose.
* let the very first thing that comes from your mouth everyday be something positive about YOURSELF.
Week (three) 3:
If can make it to the third week then I am very proud of you.
* take time to pray for those around you who aren’t a good influence (especially if they are families or relatives that you can’t disassociate from)
*read the bible daily. Start with one chapter a day. (you can split it into morning and evening to help your meditation)
* in everything, don’t be idle. Find something good to do that adds value to your life. Nothing is too small when it comes to value.
* if it’s not as easy as you’d imagine, then you can talk to me via my mail ;
I am ready to help you anyway I can.
What gives me pleasure is seeing you excel in life and fulfil purpose.
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.
NB: This is a creative property of Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale. All rights reserved