There is no better way to start a year than on a note of wisdom and gratitude.
So here for your consumption are some quotes of wisdom to start a fresh.
30 Laws of wisdom:
1. Let your distaste be known, but don’t be rebellious.
2. The mind moves long before the feet moves. You prosper first in your mind before it manifests physically.
3. You should have built a well before you start feeling thirsty.
4. You can’t rule a nation if you can’t rule your family.
5. Yahweh will not allow the soul of the righteous to go hungry, but he thrusts away the desire of the wicked.
6. He becomes poor who works with a lazy hand, but the hand of the diligent brings wealth.
7. He who gathers in summer is a wise son, but he who sleeps during the harvest is a son who causes shame.
8. Blessings are on the head of the righteous, but violence covers the mouth of the wicked.
9. The memory of the righteous is blessed, but the name of the wicked will rot.
10. The wise in heart accept commandments, but a chattering fool will fall.
11. He who walks blamelessly walks surely, but he who perverts his ways will be found out.
12. The mouth of the righteous is a spring of life, but violence covers the mouth of the wicked.
13. You can’t be hurt by fire if you are already hot!
14. Wisdom in the hands of a man is more
potent than a gun in the hands of a strong fool.
15. Power comes to those who live in love,
those who search for power only find pride!
16. The test of maturity is responsibility. Why
did you think Adam was told to tend to the
17. Money is the lowest form of prosperity.
18. A perfect time to do anything doesn’t exist!
Take every moment and do your best with it. Now that’s perfection.
19. If you fail to give honour to those who are
ahead of you. You will rot where you are. Life is
lived through honour and gratitude.
20. Disdain wisdom and the knowledge you
think you possess will fade like a smoke.
21. You can only get to your destination if you see your destination in every moment of your present.
22. Learn to trust your spirit. If you listen to people too much, you will end up in their future… Not yours.
23. Instead of worrying over what you don’t have, look around and be grateful for what you do have.
24. The bigger the problem you solve, the greater you become.
25. The best time to plant a tree was ten years ago! The next best time is now!
26. The moment you are angry, you become vulnerable. A moment of anger can destroy years and generations of labour.
27. Honesty is still fashionable, no matter how the world paints it, it’s True beauty cannot to concealed.
28. Many people are poor because they have not created the space to become rich. Make the space and watch your prosperity blossom.
29. You cannot do without choices and decisions in life. Wherever you are or what ever you become… You became by your choice. So don’t be quick to blame others when u fail or to take the credit when you succeed
30. Don’t always wait for time. Even a stopped clock is right twice in a day. Keep working for your glorious future.
Happy new year from all of us at
Harkheindzel: a Son with a message.
Harkheindzel Kenny O.