The full tweetcast of an #iMentor session I had during the week. I hope this inspires you.
NURTURE YOUR NATURE:
1. Your nature is your identity. #nurtureUrNature
2. What is nature? #nurtureUrNature
3. NATURE IS The innate characteristics of a thing. What something will tend by its own constitution, to be or do. Distinct from what might be expected or intended. #nurtureUrNature
4. NATURE IS The summary of everything that has to do with biological, chemical and physical states and events in the physical universe. #nurtureUrNature
5. Those who fail in life do so because they lack the revelation of their true identity. #nurtureUrNature
6. You either have pseudo identity or ideal identity. #nurtureUrNature
7. Our choices are an extension of our identities. #nurtureUrNature
8. You can’t be hurt by fire if you are already hot. #nurtureUrNature
9. Some things will not be regarded as competition if you know who you are. #nurtureUrNature
10. I am not biased but I believe the best material you can find to help you discover your identity is the Holy bible. #nurtureUrNature
11. Let me know if you find a material better than the Bible. #nurtureUrNature
12. If you search the Bible, you will see someone with qualities you seem to possess.
13. If you search the bible, you will see someone who has gone through what you going through.
14. The earlier you trust the bible, the faster
you nurture your nature. #nurtureUrNature
15. An important tool to get it all in time is an
open mind. #nurtureUrNature
16. You can’t do it alone. Your nature is in you.
But it needs a key to be expressed.
17. Even though there are lots of assistance on
the way. All the choices will be yours to make.
18. In this age and time, you can’t make it if
you are not a reader of relevant materials. You
just can’t! #nurtureUrNature
19. The mastery of the mystery of identity and
nature comes to those who are keen to details.
Talk less & read more. #nurtureUrNature
20. Once your nature is known, it’s mastery is
next. And you keep mastering it till you die.
21. Your easiest disposition determines your
nature. But beware! Environmental factors can
shield it if care isn’t taken. #nurtureUrNature
22. You need constant but periodic exposures
to stretch and master your nature.
23. I hope I don’t need to remind you that you have to
associate with those who complement your
nature. (even for marriage) #nurtureUrNature
24. Wrongful association leads to wrongful
dissociation of your nature potential.
25. Nature is first spiritual before physical or
material. So set your priorities right.
26. Natures are not the same, so there’s no
room for jealousy or envy. It’s a personal road
to discovery. #nurtureUrNature
27. Elephants have strength, cheetahs have
speed, the eagle has stealth, we are not the all built the same way. #nurtureUrNature
28. Never forget, you are special. Treat yourself
as such. #nurtureUrNature
29. Your life depends on your
nature. Nurture it, this is a lifelong responsibility for you. #nurtureUrNature
30. Have a great week as you unlock your
potentials as you learn to #nurtureUrNature .
All a great mind needs to excel are just few words, it becomes like a conc perfume that a little drop fills the whole room. – Harkheindzel Kenny O.
Your nature grows or dies with time, don’t be fooled. Nothing remains the same.
Stay active and proactive!
Harkheindzel Kenny O.