"HARKHEINDZEL INITIATIVE"

"Unleashing Soteria!…Lambano soteria!"

Project “YOU”: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

Posted by Harkheindzel on November 17, 2014


Project “YOU”: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

image

>>> FOR YOUR EYES ONLY.

Sender: THE CREATOR.

“In a realm far away, in a dimension obscure from human sight, a general meeting was called in the heavens. It was a meeting so vital that all officials were compelled to be present. It’s been a long while back that the whole of heaven sat to discuss something equally as important as the matter at hand.

GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLYSPIRIT were represented in person. They did not need a representative for a meeting of such a magnitude as this.
The case file was brought before the TRINITY, total silence from the assembly. Boldly written on the case file was YOUR NAME!

The meeting was all about YOU.

You were so important that before you came to earth, there was a general assembly  meeting at Heaven Headquarters. A meeting that took time because of the stringent details involved.

The definition of purpose was discussed.
The trajectory of destiny was charted.
The potential and expertise to deliver was bestowed.
…and so much more that I would not want to bore you with.

The best spirits spoke, Strategists with eternal years of experience brought their best ideas. Great Interpreters deciphered the signs bringing to the knowledge of the whole assembly the best permutation and combination for a project of this magnitude. The Gifted Ones reached the limits of their very essence making sure that only the best was presented before the Council. No stone was left unturned. Every means, cause, effect and outcome was strictly studied. There was no margined for error!

After a time that seemed like eternity, a masterpiece was created; the answer the world has been wailing for was “fully come”. The whole of heaven went in a roar of celestial applause. A party was thrown and great praise resonated with the very foundations of the heavens. You are the latest news – THE BREAKING NEWS – the world needed. You are the solution to make the world at ease once again.

The ‘piece du resistance’ of heaven was the royal seal of your validity and authenticity – THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB. That was the seal on “Project YOU”.

Heaven declared You unique, qualified, accepted, graced for the mission.

Your case file was given to the most respected spirit to dispatch it. No scratch was allowed to touch such a Royal product, a product sourced from Heaven at the hand of GOD Himself.

You are unstoppable!
Indomitable!
Irresistible!
Unshakable!
Undefeatable!

You’ve got the very powers of the Heavens behind you.
You’ve got the very Spirit of THE CREATOR within you. You are of the same nature as HE is.
All resources are at your disposal. All you just need is to call to them and they will respond!
You are never alone, the whole of Heaven’s Host is for You.

The map to your destiny is within You. It is a voice, it is a picture, it is a feeling, it is a knowing, it is YOU!

The world is at your command. You’ve got to shine your light – the light that was put in You – into the world. This is why you have been created.

Now…. GO!
THE FUTURE IS WAITING FOR YOU TO HAPPEN!
YOU ARE THE KEY.
YOU ARE THE ANSWER.
YOU ARE THE SOLUTION.

YOU’VE JUST GOT TO BELIEVE IN “YOU”. MY SPIRIT WILL LEAD YOU TO “YOU”.

HEAVEN IS COUNTING ON YOU.
WE PLACED OUR BET ON YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE PUT THE BEST IN YOU.

AS YOU BELIEVE IN ME, I BELIEVE IN YOU.”

PS:
You ought to have received this letter the day you landed on earth. If that wasn’t the case then I believe it was the doing of THE ACCUSER who tried to stop You from reading it.

But now You have!
All the Power to Become is in You.

You will know what to do…JUST ASK ME, I AM WITHIN “YOU”.

PROJECT YOU ACTIVATED.
CONFIRMED.”

May you always walk in the faith of the Lord,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.
BB: 795B8887
@Harkheindzel

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in Information, purposeful living., Religious, Seeking God, the scroll | Tagged: , , | Leave a Comment »

YOUR LIFE IN 5 MINUTES: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

Posted by Harkheindzel on November 8, 2014


my new podcast is out!
YOUR LIFE IN 5 MINUTES: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

image

Download here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4jz8isrvtud0uw/Your%20life%20in%205minutes%20-%20%23iMentor%20with%20Harkheindzel%20Kenny%20Omiyale.mp3?dl=0

Will you lead or be sealed?
Will you rise or rot?
Are you working for destiny or destruction?
You’ve for just five minutes to find out.

I am a Spiritu-mental Development and Empowerment Strategist. What I do is to help you know who you are and help you live your best life NOW!…one step at a time.

Before I go, there’s a quote I want to share with you.

image

Just remember that everything you do is leaving a trail behind you. A trail that cannot be undone.

May you always walk in the faith of the Lord.

Your #iMentor,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.
Bbm: 795B8887

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in Information, purposeful living. | Tagged: , , | Leave a Comment »

Reality of Christianity

Posted by Harkheindzel on November 2, 2014


Reality of Christianity.

image

Are you a Christian? Maybe yes.
But I must tell you that the most misunderstood word around in this age is the word “CHRISTIAN”. Just because
you attend a church doesn’t make you a Christian.
You see around people who claim to be Christians yet the things they do will make the Devil look good on the basis of comparison.
To be a Christian means you know Christ and you are so like the ‘Christ’ that its a common practise to mistake you for Christ. This means the things Christ did should not be far from you, and the things forbidden for him shouldn’t be mentioned or found around you.
You see someone call himself a christian and he drinks himself to stupor. You see someone who call herself a Christian and she dresses like a devil. You see someone
identify with Christ and you can’t differentiate an unbeliever
from such a person. Why are we deceiving ourselves? Or let
me put it in a better way…WHO ARE YOU DECEIVING?

The reason you are not yet a Christian is the same reason
you have not been able to do much with your life. It’s the
same reason you are confused about which way to go. Its
the same reason money distracts you from service. Its the
same way choosing a life partner becomes a herculean
thing for you. What do you think is wrong? What do you
think you’re not doing right?

When Christ sees a problem, he fixes it!
When Christ is tired but there’s still work to be done, the
work of the kingdom is more important that his siesta!
When Christ had to die to save mankind, he gave himself
freely!
How come Christians don’t have the character of Christ? Or
is there another meaning to Christian that am oblivious of?

Everyone CAN be a Christian, but not everyone WILL be a
Christian. The same reason everyone will not be a Christian
is the same reason everyone will not enter heaven. This
truth does not single me out of this statement. I am
inclusive just as everyone else.
We are missing something important in the Bible. Its what I
call PROCESS PROGNOSIS. Its a serious matter that’s
misleading many people.
You read a verse and you just claim it! Where did you see
such strategy?

“Many people want the glamour and glory of the crown without the responsibility of the crown. the kingdom doesn’t work that way!”
- Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

If you don’t follow the due process in life, you will just
waste your stay on earth. There are spiritual laws,
processes, principles and strategies that you just must
engage before you advance. Although a times some
practise these things without knowing. That’s one of the
gifts of intuition God has given man. Its a previous gift for
those who know of it.

One I see a lot is “…whatever you bind on earth is bound in
heaven…” promise. Many people just rant on it without
seeing the reality dynamics of that scripture. You need to
be given a key before you can bind or lose. Peter did
something before Yeshua uttered that word to him.
Spiritual realities are essential to live on earth.

Joshua stopped the sun. Why has that act become scarce?
Had that gift died? No! The bible tells us in Revelations
that the two witnesses will have the very power to control
nature and elements at their command. You need to look
at what Joshua did before he trusted God and he spoke to
the sun. He didn’t need to fast or pray, he just made the
declaration. That’s the Christ-life am talking about. He
understood spiritual strategies and the place of total
obedience to God.

You need to know God to be a Christian…and I did not say
the “God” your pastor or leader tells you about. Joshua did
not wait on the God Moses talked about, he went out to
know God for himself. If you are not ready for consecration
and sacrifice then you are not ready to be a Christian. If
you’re not ready to pay the price then you are just kidding
yourself.
If you think God is someone you run to to meet your
personal silly and selfish needs then you are still lost.

Immaturity in Christianity is not an excuse. If all you can
say is..”IF GOD TRULY LOVES ME, THEN HE SHOULD DO
THIS AND THAT FOR ME…” Then you have no idea what
being a Christian is about.
Being a Christian is all about going before God to ask for
what he wants you to do. And if what he tells you to do may
involve you dying then you are happy with it. A Christian
who is afraid of death is a disgrace to the kingdom. You
need to count everything as loss for the kingdom if only
that will be a gain for the kingdom.
Many people are roaming blind because they have not seen
God! If you have seen God, the encounter ought to change
you forever.

I will end with this:
If you have not seen God then you have not started your
Christian walk. But take heed to what claims to call itself
god to you. If its truly God, it won’t go against what’s in the
scriptures.

A Son with a message,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in purposeful living., Religious, Seeking God, the scroll | Tagged: , | Leave a Comment »

Reality of Christianity

Posted by Harkheindzel on November 2, 2014


Reality of Christianity.

image

Are you a Christian? Maybe yes.
But I must tell you that the most misunderstood word around in this age is the word “CHRISTIAN”. Just because
you attend a church doesn’t make you a Christian.
You see around people who claim to be Christians yet the things they do will make the Devil look good on the basis of comparison.
To be a Christian means you know Christ and you are so like the ‘Christ’ that its a common practise to mistake you for Christ. This means the things Christ did should not be far from you, and the things forbidden for him shouldn’t be mentioned or found around you.
You see someone call himself a christian and he drinks himself to stupor. You see someone who call herself a Christian and she dresses like a devil. You see someone
identify with Christ and you can’t differentiate an unbeliever
from such a person. Why are we deceiving ourselves? Or let
me put it in a better way…WHO ARE YOU DECEIVING?

The reason you are not yet a Christian is the same reason
you have not been able to do much with your life. It’s the
same reason you are confused about which way to go. Its
the same reason money distracts you from service. Its the
same way choosing a life partner becomes a herculean
thing for you. What do you think is wrong? What do you
think you’re not doing right?

When Christ sees a problem, he fixes it!
When Christ is tired but there’s still work to be done, the
work of the kingdom is more important that his siesta!
When Christ had to die to save mankind, he gave himself
freely!
How come Christians don’t have the character of Christ? Or
is there another meaning to Christian that am oblivious of?

Everyone CAN be a Christian, but not everyone WILL be a
Christian. The same reason everyone will not be a Christian
is the same reason everyone will not enter heaven. This
truth does not single me out of this statement. I am
inclusive just as everyone else.
We are missing something important in the Bible. Its what I
call PROCESS PROGNOSIS. Its a serious matter that’s
misleading many people.
You read a verse and you just claim it! Where did you see
such strategy?

“Many people want the glamour and glory of the crown without the responsibility of the crown. the kingdom doesn’t work that way!”
– Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

If you don’t follow the due process in life, you will just
waste your stay on earth. There are spiritual laws,
processes, principles and strategies that you just must
engage before you advance. Although a times some
practise these things without knowing. That’s one of the
gifts of intuition God has given man. Its a previous gift for
those who know of it.

One I see a lot is “…whatever you bind on earth is bound in
heaven…” promise. Many people just rant on it without
seeing the reality dynamics of that scripture. You need to
be given a key before you can bind or lose. Peter did
something before Yeshua uttered that word to him.
Spiritual realities are essential to live on earth.

Joshua stopped the sun. Why has that act become scarce?
Had that gift died? No! The bible tells us in Revelations
that the two witnesses will have the very power to control
nature and elements at their command. You need to look
at what Joshua did before he trusted God and he spoke to
the sun. He didn’t need to fast or pray, he just made the
declaration. That’s the Christ-life am talking about. He
understood spiritual strategies and the place of total
obedience to God.

You need to know God to be a Christian…and I did not say
the “God” your pastor or leader tells you about. Joshua did
not wait on the God Moses talked about, he went out to
know God for himself. If you are not ready for consecration
and sacrifice then you are not ready to be a Christian. If
you’re not ready to pay the price then you are just kidding
yourself.
If you think God is someone you run to to meet your
personal silly and selfish needs then you are still lost.

Immaturity in Christianity is not an excuse. If all you can
say is..”IF GOD TRULY LOVES ME, THEN HE SHOULD DO
THIS AND THAT FOR ME…” Then you have no idea what
being a Christian is about.
Being a Christian is all about going before God to ask for
what he wants you to do. And if what he tells you to do may
involve you dying then you are happy with it. A Christian
who is afraid of death is a disgrace to the kingdom. You
need to count everything as loss for the kingdom if only
that will be a gain for the kingdom.
Many people are roaming blind because they have not seen
God! If you have seen God, the encounter ought to change
you forever.

I will end with this:
If you have not seen God then you have not started your
Christian walk. But take heed to what claims to call itself
god to you. If its truly God, it won’t go against what’s in the
scriptures.

A Son with a message,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in purposeful living., Religious, Seeking God, the scroll | Tagged: , | Leave a Comment »

Nigeria: a blessed nation.

Posted by Harkheindzel on October 30, 2014


You are as blessed as you choose to act.

image

Action they say speaks louder than words. It has come to my notice that many people love to be spectators. The only time we show initiative is when others show initiative, and the moment they seem so fast and we seem not to be able to catch them, we fade into oblivion and go back to status quo. This is the story that I see all around. I see people rise to take a cause and people celebrate them. I am not saying that’s bad, its actually good…but its not so good.

Nigeria is a blessed nation (believe it or not, that’s your cup of tea). What the people need is to awaken to the “blessedness” in this nation. I once heard that Nigeria has enough bitumen to tar all the roads in Africa but we still have the plague of bad roads in Nigeria. I have said this before and I will say it again. Nigeria is not the problem, the problem is with the Nigerians in Nigeria. The day we take full responsibility for the ills of the nation is the day we begin to move forward. The day we begin to dish out solution instead of spotting problems is the day Nigeria begins the journey to prosperity. The day we work together without bias of any kind is the day we experience blissful freedom.

Let us choose to do beyond “talking and talking” and let us start to “act and act”. Lets act out what we say then a new dawn will beckon on Nigeria as a nation. Do you realise the power in positive confessions backed up with actions and discipline? Give it a try and tell me the difference.

The interesting thing about Nigeria is that You just need one person to change then that person to change the person beside him or her. The person who starts that change could be you. Wait a minute….,THAT PERSON IS YOU! It takes one (WO)MAN to catch the vision of change and infect the next person with the power of that change. When this happens, it births a movement of a people with a common vision, same aim, united voice, concentrated actions, astute unity and potentiation of so much power that cannot be destroyed…except someone backs out. A chain is as strong as its weakest point.

The reason why Nigeria seems not to be moving forward is because someone somewhere isn’t living the life of an ideal Nigerian. The ideal Nigerian is blessed, beautiful, smart, skillful, honest, hearty, successful, secure, rich, responsible, loyal, literate, and everything good you can think of. Its not a fairy tale, its a tale that has been lost in time- a tale of an ideal Nigerian. This idealist sense should show in what you say, what you think, and how you act.  Nigerians can rekindle the fire of hope by thinking good, speaking good and seeing good. I did not say it will be easy…but I dare to tell you that IT IS POSSIBLE.

You can be that man who starts the process of rebranding Nigeria as a blessed people. You can be that woman who shines the global spotlight on Nigeria for good reasons. It depends on what you do now! What you do today, what you do everyday from today.

How do you start?
You don’t need money to start. You don’t need connections to start. You don’t need positional power to start. Funny enough, you already have what you need to start. Its right UNDER YOUR NOSE!

it’s your mouth!

You start the process by thinking the blessing, speaking the blessing and you will find yourself doing the blessing. You can’t bless something and you will not be blessed back. Its a spiritual principle. Why do you think givers never lack? “…there is one that scatters and yet increases.” When you expel blessing upon Nigeria from your mouth, blessing will come right back to you.

I will end with this;
THE FUTURE AND HOPE OF NIGERIA IS IN YOUR HANDS (AND MOUTH). WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT?
Let’s help build greatness out of Nigeria. It starts with your mouth.

A Son with a message,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.
Spiritu-mental Development and Empowerment Strategist.
iMentor.

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in Information, purposeful living., Religious | Tagged: , , | Leave a Comment »

Profile of mentees who have completed the basic modules of the iMentor training program.

Posted by Harkheindzel on October 22, 2014


The following mentees have completed the basic modules of the Harkheindzel Initiative iMentor training program. So we say…CONGRATULATIONS!!

PROFILES:

image

‎OLADUNJOYE Tobiloba is an undergraduate of the University of Lagos, studying Botany. She is passionate about giving back to the society and she is also a member of Coloured Girls Foundation, a foundation that focuses on helping children who live in the slum, providing basic amenities, food stuffs, toys, materials and even health care. She is passionate about cooking, learning new recipes, writing in her free time and also babysitting. She’s also passionate about  making the rest of her life the best of her life. 
……………….

Nnenna Maryjane Okwor

image

After 40weeks of gestation, the fourth child of Mr and Mrs Patrick Okwor was ready for extra uterine life. Painful, strong, regular uterine contractions accompanied with cervical changes led to the expulsion of little Nnenna Maryjane Okwor. That was on the 5th of November over two decades ago.
Nnenna obtained her first degree in chemical engineering. Integrity, discipline and obedience are her watchwords. She enjoys learning, reading watching movies and interacting with intelligent people. She is currently the Operations Manager of Global Business Aid Resources Limited (GBAR) in Asokoro Abuja. She’s on a fast lane to becoming A Kingdom Giant, The owner of chains of businesses and a philanthropist.

…………………

image

Hauwa Garba is a student of Olabisi Onabanjo University, studying computer science. A graduate of Eglise Bible College at Olabisi Onabanjo University,Ago-iwoye. From Kano state and reside in Lagos.
…………………

image

Akintunde Fayokemi Ebunoluwa a graduate of Computer Science from Olabisi Onabanjo University, hails from Ogun State and is the first of the four children of Mr&Mrs Akintunde. She has got an action oriented personality, is smart, intelligent  and highly innovative with excellent analytical and organizational skills. She has assisted in organising programs like the CCCOOUCWSP Convention in Ago-iwoye, Heroes Award & dinner night, e.t.c.
Asides her social background, she is a Christian with the love of God.  She is a product of the Eglise Bible College of OOUCWSP, Ago-Iwoye and also the secretary of the Choir and Public relations department of the same fellowship while in school. She is a woman of influence and moral standards, whose joy is to see those around her happy. She intends to own a foundation to support and impact in the less privileged.
……………………

image

Obe Adenike. A student of university of Ilorin studying History. She has an impeccable hunger to learn. She dreams of living a life of positive impact to everyone around her. Holding dear her affinity for God, she focuses her balance on spiritual principles that work. And so far those principles haven’t failed.
……………….
We wish them all the best in life.

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in Information, Journalism | Tagged: , , | Leave a Comment »

The ultimate test of character: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

Posted by Harkheindzel on October 21, 2014


The ultimate test of character: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

image

Everyone needs to pass through the tests of character.
There are four tests we all must pass through and overcome. Recognising the tests is one thing, overcoming it is entirely up to you.

Download the audio session for the full gist.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/kehnx2aa7oisj4r/The%20ultimate%20test%20of%20character-%20iMentor%20with%20Harkheindzel%20kenny%20omiyale.mp3?dl=0

May you always walk in the faith of the Lord,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in purposeful living. | Tagged: , , , , | Leave a Comment »

Before you say “I do!”: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

Posted by Harkheindzel on October 17, 2014


Before you say “I do!”: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

image

There’s so much happening to marriages today. its
a serious issue especially for those about to
wed. /1

for the past weeks I’ve seen couples talking about
the heat they experience in marriage via internal
and external forces. /2

many people just have no clue about marriage, all
they do is plan for the wedding. /3

I’ll advice everyone to plan beyond weddings.
weddings will be your happiest day if you don’t
work out for marriage. /4

normally, according to the books, marriage ought
to be merrier than weddings. but you need plans to
see this through. /5

so many married peeps are regretting their
choices. they wish they had said “I don’t!” at the
altar. /6

For the love of God! get a grip of your life before
going for marriage. understand who you’re getting
married to! /7

know how to deal with your spouse’s temperament!
if you don’t, you will endure your marriage while it
lasts. /8

Beauty fades, six packs get walled up by pot belly.
don’t base your affections on temporal things. they
never last. /9

look for character, seek a spouse who displays
godly wisdom. the unseen things are the things
that last. it’s biblically proven. /10

Relationships are good! please it shouldn’t be all
about sex. there’s so much more to consider than the ecstasy of some instantaneous libido or orgasm. /11

You can’t eat your cake and have it. don’t look for
someone who’s perfect. that person only exist in
movies. /12

look for someone that will make you happy,someone that will engage you positively, someone that lives with purpose and fear of God! /13

be ready to commit. you can’t have 100% but you
have to give your 100% . that’s how to make
marriage work. /14

you’ve got to give it what it takes if you want to
nurture lasting bliss in your marriage. /15

I’ll leave you with these few rules and nuggets to
ruminate on. I want the best life for you, but you
have to choose it yourself. /16

let’s talk better. mail me at
Harkheindzelkenny@gmail.com or bbm:
795B8887.
your development and empowerment
strategist,

you can make your life all you’ve dreamed but you
have to choose it and work by its principles.

Marriage isn’t as simple as you may think. If you are in doubt then ask a married couple and ask for the plain and sincere truth.

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in Information, purposeful living., Relationship | Tagged: , , , , , | 1 Comment »

Your thoughts: your help or your hell? #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

Posted by Harkheindzel on October 14, 2014


image

Your thoughts are powerful fabrics that make your life. In today’s audio session I will give you tips to master and make better use of your thoughts.

Its all a click away…

http://www.dropbox.com/s/6qq2jcga05m8lb8/Your%20thoughts%20-%20iMentor%20with%20Harkheindzel%20Kenny%20Omiyale.mp3?dl=0

Your thoughts, your help or your hell? #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale (audio)

Your iMentor,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in Information, purposeful living. | Tagged: | Leave a Comment »

Challenge impossibility: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

Posted by Harkheindzel on October 2, 2014


image

What can you do if money wasn’t an option?
…if exposure wasn’t an option?
…if intellect wasn’t an option?
…if disability wasn’t an option?
…if appearance wasn’t an option?

Man’s greatest challenge has always been his mind. When you know how to think without borders, you are on your way to doing the impossible.

Today’s challenge is that simple.

Download it here .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg0fa7dgp1o34tj/challenge%20impossibility-iMentor%20with%20Harkheindzel%20kenny%20omiyale.mp3?dl=0

Challenge impossibility: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

May you always walk in the faith of the Lord,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg0fa7dgp1o34tj/challenge%20impossibility-iMentor%20with%20Harkheindzel%20kenny%20omiyale.mp3?dl=0

Challenge impossibility: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in purposeful living., Science, technology | Tagged: , , , | Leave a Comment »

Why you are not rich: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

Posted by Harkheindzel on September 30, 2014


Why you are not rich:

image

Many people earn a lot but they have nothing to show for it by the end of the month. Don’t look far, the problem is not with the system, all you just need to do is to ask yourself a few questions.

You can download the session here.
http://www.dropbox.com/s/rw2k1znirxjm726/why%20you%20are%20not%20rich-%20iMentor%20with%20Harkheindzel%20Kenny%20Omiyale.mp3?dl=0

>>> Why you are not rich: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in purposeful living., Religious | Tagged: , , , | Leave a Comment »

Overcoming Death: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

Posted by Harkheindzel on September 26, 2014


Overcoming Death.

I

image

What is death?
Who is death?
Where is death?
Why must people experience death?

A dictionary defines death viz:
> The cessation of life and all associated processes; the end of an organism’s existence as an entity independent from its environment and its return to an inert, nonliving state.

>(often capitalized) The personification of death as a hooded figure with a scythe; the Grim Reaper.

>(the death) The final part of something.

Death is an experience in itself but if I must say, it has been given much more popularity than it deserves.

Death doesn’t exist without the knowledge of life. This is because there is no way death can be described or defined without a direct or indirect association to the definition or description of Life.
So what does this mean?

It simply means death is everything that exists outside life. It is just like darkness which is nothing real but the absence of light. Death is the absence of life but the point of argument in today’s session is;

Can life really end?

The reason why Death is associated with evicted life is because for one reason when Life transports from one dimension to another, the observer of the essence of Life cannot follow the trajectory of Life through the portal Into the new dimension Life presently is. To this end, the ignorance of the nature of life is what is defined as death. Life in itself cannot die, however, it’s essence can move depending on the command or cause in effect responsible for its motion to or from a certain vessel.

The personality of Death is therefore a command that has the ability to cause the movement of the essence of life out of a vessel, but the movement of life out of a vessel does not kill or destroy the essence of life itself For life cannot die. What is therefore needed is information of the state of life in the other dimension, once we can obtain this information then death is put to shame. (note: this has nothing to do with clairvoyance or necromancy. Please be warned!!)

The objective of this session is therefore to give the understanding that the personality of death is usually overrated by mortal men who cannot see beyond a fraction of the optical spectrum.

During the time of Jesus on earth (when he was in the flesh) he showed his disciples the power of life without giving a grand bloated touch to death.

So the way you see death will determine if it has power over you or not.

When you behold the Resurrection and the Life – Jesus the Christ, you will never die. If your gaze is fixed on the light, you will never see darkness. When your life and spirit is flooded with light, your heart will never be in darkness.

To be continued…

May you always walk in the faith of the Lord,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in Information, purposeful living., Religious | Tagged: , , , | Leave a Comment »

Overcoming death: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

Posted by Harkheindzel on September 24, 2014


Overcoming Death.

image

What is death?
Who is death?
Where is death?
Why must people experience death?

A dictionary defines death viz:
> The cessation of life and all associated processes; the end of an organism’s existence as an entity independent from its environment and its return to an inert, nonliving state.

>(often capitalized) The personification of death as a hooded figure with a scythe; the Grim Reaper.

>(the death) The final part of something.

Death is an experience in itself but if I must say, it has been given much more popularity than it deserves.

Death doesn’t exist without the knowledge of life. This is because there is no way death can be described or defined without a direct or indirect association to the definition or description of Life.
So what does this mean?

It simply means death is everything that exists outside life. It is just like darkness which is nothing real but the absence of light. Death is the absence of life but the point of argument in today’s session is;

Can life really end?

The reason why Death is associated with evicted life is because for one reason when Life transports from one dimension to another, the observer of the essence of Life cannot follow the trajectory of Life through the portal Into the new dimension Life presently is. To this end, the ignorance of the nature of life is what is defined as death. Life in itself cannot die, however, it’s essence can move depending on the command or cause in effect responsible for its motion to or from a certain vessel.

The personality of Death is therefore a command that has the ability to cause the movement of the essence of life out of a vessel, but the movement of life out of a vessel does not kill or destroy the essence of life itself For life cannot die. What is therefore needed is information of the state of life in the other dimension, once we can obtain this information then death is put to shame. (note: this has nothing to do with clairvoyance or necromancy. Please be warned!!)

The objective of this session is therefore to give the understanding that the personality of death is usually overrated by mortal men who cannot see beyond a fraction of the optical spectrum.

During the time of Jesus on earth (when he was in the flesh) he showed his disciples the power of life without giving a grand bloated touch to death.

So the way you see death will determine if it has power over you or not.

When you behold the Resurrection and the Life – Jesus the Christ, you will never die. If your gaze is fixed on the light, you will never see darkness. When your life and spirit is flooded with light, your heart will never be in darkness.

To be continued…

May you always walk in the faith of the Lord,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in Information, purposeful living., Religious, Seeking God | Tagged: , , | Leave a Comment »

Observance : #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

Posted by Harkheindzel on September 20, 2014


How much do you know? How much do you see? How much do you understand? The answers to this questions is just one word – OBSERVANCE.

image

Many people have lost a hold of this word and this makes them become casualties of purpose, accidents waiting to happen or even instruments in the hands of the devil. It’s time to wake up from the self Induced oblivion and remember the reason for your existence.

You are a champion! Start acting like one.

Download Observance : #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale (audio) here

>>> http://www.dropbox.com/s/smok55586jh5tr8/Observance-%20iMentor%20with%20Harkheindzel%20kenny%20omiyale.mp3?dl=0

#HarkheindzelInitiative

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in Information, purposeful living. | Tagged: , , | Leave a Comment »

The predictability from the first man: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

Posted by Harkheindzel on September 17, 2014


The predictability from the first man: #iMentor with Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.

image

Quantum physics is a very fascinating topic. It seems like spirit science to me most times. Having studied physics at some point in my life, I have come to appreciate the quest of science to understand what’s happening around us and giving us comforting explanation to the seemingly mysterious events and phenomena around us. Science is thus bliss to the fallen man.

When Adam fell through his decision, he sealed his predictability before God. The very choice to choose knowledge over Life showed he hadn’t gotten the Kingdom perspective yet. But he made a terrible choice and set eon lasting effects in motion (imagine what you can set on motion just by taking a single bite)

Consequently, man kept making the wrong choices because he was living in the light of choices, judgement, deductions on what is good and evil – the fruit of the tree he ate. This was “reported” with his actions when he was in the “CAVE OF TREASURES” (Note: you won’t find this in the Septuagint), his different attempt to justify his actions always came out the wrong way. He just couldn’t help it.

Man had always – since eating of the fruit of knowledge – chosen knowledge over Life. There were so many examples in Scripture to enumerate this;

Tower of babel: the event that happened when man tried to rise to the heavens through their works and thereby making a name for themselves was something that even God knew that if man was not stopped, his knowledge would always lead him to do the wrong things. Man decided to build a tower that will stretch Into the heaven itself. Their motive for this project was so wrong! Instead of ascending to worship God, they wanted to make a name for themselves. When God eventually came down and disorganised their languages and created variance and different permutations of symbols, letters and sounds. For the first time man could not understand themselves as a people.

To this end man made another wrong choice by integrating through the principle of association based on specificity rather than generality. Choosing specificity tore them apart and caused them to disintegrate when the choice of generality would have kept them together- (they chose language over communication)- When the one world language was distorted Into ‘multi-chotomy’.

Again, in our time and day, man is still bent on unity of language, religion, commerce etc which isn’t the plan of God. Talk about another choice going wrong.

Misunderstanding and motive for laws:
Exo 16:4
“Then Yahweh said to Moses, “Behold, I will rain bread from the sky for you, and the people shall go out and gather a day’s portion every day, that I may test them, whether they will walk in my law, or not.”

God’s motive for giving man laws was to cause them to return to him and once again understand his nature. But man took up the law as a means of further independence outside of God.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

As long as man bears the fruit of knowledge, he will always fail! To this end, God had to send his word – in human flesh- to cause a redemption, salvation and transformation of this corrupted nature of Man. “… The whoever believes in him – the WORD- shall not perish but have everlasting LIFE.” (John 3:16)

This is the means to make man to once again choose the fruit of LIFE over the fruit of KNOWLEDGE.

Finally on today’s #iMentor session, take time to search out the fruits you are manifesting. Are you still manifesting through the fruit of ‘the tree of knowledge…’ or you are willing to embrace and eat of the fruit of ‘the tree of life’? Once again, the power (and consequences) of choice belongs to you.
Choose wisely.

May you always walk in the faith of the Lord,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale.
Harkheindzelkenny@gmail.com
BB : 795B8887
Twitter : @Harkheindzel

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in purposeful living. | Tagged: , , , , | Leave a Comment »

The life you want VS the life you choose.

Posted by Harkheindzel on September 9, 2014


The life you want vs the life you choose: a delusional conundrum or a reality check.

image

Everyman has a moment in life when he dives Into the realms of fantasy and wishful thinking but a sad reality is that many have lived in this realm all their lives. This is why they do not seem to understand why things don’t go they way they ‘want’. That’s it! You just said it. It’s the way they WANT.

At one time or the other we have all wanted something but we never had it. There’s a lot of play in the imagination of man and I am thankful that man doesn’t have the ideal and total power to get whatever he wants. Many have been so engrossed with what they want that they do not really give attention to what has more weight in the calculation of their eventual outcome.

What you ‘choose’ will come to pass most of the time. I will give you an example to paint a clear image in your mind.

A man who holds a dart with the intent of hitting the bull’s eye knows what he already wants, but what he will get will be the derivative of what he chooses. Even though he wants the bull’s eye, if he chooses the wrong trajectory of projectile then he will not have what he wanted.

What will however make you succeed in your ‘wanting’ is when you are patient enough to enter the right variables into the equations of life. What I mean by this is that for a man who wants to hit the bull’s eye, he must make sure that his internal and external environment is well known to the most precise order possible. The moment he know this, he then knows how to manoeuvre his choice to suit the outcome he wants.
Wanting to be rich will not make you rich, but rather choosing to live the regimented life and processes that guarantees wealth will eventually get you there as long as you follow all the laws, processes and principles.

It is therefore expedient for you to be more choice conscious than want conscious. In the Holy Bible, what you get in life is not what you always want but what you choose to put into life.

Deuteronomy 30:19 “I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Therefore choose life, that you may live, you and your descendants;”

” What you WANT does not come to you until you CHOOSE it” – Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

On a final note, stop wasting time and life wanting things when you are not ready to choose what you want. The funny things about a choice is that when you decide not to make a choice, then you have already made a choice and as a result you have set principles in motion (most of the time that we do not want)
Today, resolve to take responsibility for your action and your future. If you want greatness then you need to choose greatness! Stop wishing to WANT and start working through your CHOICES.

I will see you at the top!

For more Info or if you wish to have private mentoring session with me, then you can seek an appointment via any of the available media:
Mail: Harkheindzelkenny(at)gmail.com
BB : 795B8887
Twitter : @Harkheindzel
Facebook, LinkedIn : Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale
Facebook page: Harkheindzel Initiative (www.facebook.com/HarkheindzelInitiative)

You can also tell me how much you have learnt from the sessions and whatever question you CHOOSE to ask. I’ve got lots of testimonies from people whose lives have taken a better turn with every session they attend. (getting across to me is not as cumbersome as you think. I just need to see your want becoming your choice)

May you always walk in the faith of the Lord,
Harkheindzel Kenny Omiyale

*Except otherwise stated, all writings are the inspirational product of the author.*

Posted in purposeful living. | Tagged: , , , , , , | 2 Comments »

 
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 756 other followers

%d bloggers like this: